Terms and conditions

Your reservation is made subject to our terms and conditions.

Cancellation fee

Up to 42 days prior to the first service: 30% of total. 42-29 days prior to the first service: 60% of total. 28-15 days prior to the first service: 90% of total. 14-0 days prior to the first service: 100% of total.

Copyright and confidentiality of information

The content of this website is confidential and owned by IF Srl and must not be reproduced, disclosed, distributed or used without the express authorization of an authorized representative of IF. Any other use is expressly prohibited

Privacy

The client’s data will be treated by IF Srl only to provide the service requested. For further information about how we use your data, please see our privacy policy.

Guarantee

The service will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment or credit card deposit.