Information on cookies and their use by IF EXPERIENCE.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user. We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to IF EXPERIENCE.
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing information of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
The use of the Cookies – Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use session Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by da: Us
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google;
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please this page from Microsoft;
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla;
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple;
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy please contact us.